Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Second Time is a Charm

I am happy to report we are fully functional on laundry. I only write these words after successfully completing two loads of laundry in our new washer/dryer. Of course, I am still learning how to use these appliances, but the sanitization feature on the washer is being tested on "unket". (Confession: I bought this washer because of "unket" and my sanitization requirement with that icky, little blanket.)

One difference between this set and the old set: The wash cycle is now longer than the dry cycle. This is a whole new concept for me. I am used to 20 minutes in the washer and 1 hour + in the dryer. Now it is an 1 hour in the washer (sanitization takes over 2 hours) and 45 minutes in the dryer. I tell you, this is big. Oh the excitement of a new washer and dryer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home