Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

To Clarify My Last Post

I received an email privately where a reader of my blog interpretted the question about Maggie's age at walking to be an intrusive question. While I have faced many, many situations in which an intrusive or inappropriate question was asked, the question about Maggie's age at walking was not intrusive or inappropriate. It was a very positive comment about Maggie's physical development. I just had to figure out how to navigate the situation without opening a bigger can of worms.

I have slightly modified my original post to try to clarify any ambiguity. In no way do I want to make people paranoid. In my opinion, asking a parent what age their child walked is completely safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home