Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Maggie's 18 Month Exam & Stuff

Maggie passed her 18 month exam with flying colors. She is still long and lean! That is going to work out nicely for her as she gets older. She had to get a couple of shots, but otherwise our visit was uneventful.

It is a good thing I am happy with our pediatrician as I have seen a lot of him lately. It seems I see him at least once a month with a well-baby exams, illnesses and illness follow up visits. At this point, we aren't scheduled to see him again until next fall, but with our household you just never know.
*************************************************************************************
Lost and Found

I don't know if I ever reported that we found the missing monkeys. All 24 monkeys had taken up residence in the Dora backpack, but were recoverd by the Magster about a week ago. I am happy to note that I now have monkeys all over the house again.

The last household mystery, the missing rolls of toilet paper, remains unsolved. I still have no idea what happened to those 5 rolls. However, I do have a theory. I think La Nina might have flushed the rolls down the toilet. I caught her unfurling a roll the other day and it made me wonder if she wasn't my culprit.
************************************************************************************
Reality Show Run Down

Survivor- Stephanie rocks. Seems unlikely that she will win, but stranger things have happened.
Idol- Why is that Scott guy still around? May be tonight will be the night he goes away FOREVER. Anwar can't dance. I love him, but he is not a showman. It will be Vonzell, Carrie and Constantine in the finals.
Amazing Race- As annoying as I find Gretchen, go Meredith and Gretchen. They are tough. Joyce looks lovely bald and Auntie, I know you are sad about the team eliminated last night. My money is still on Rob and Amber.
Apprentice- Tough to call at this point. Alex is sinking and Kendra is rising fast.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have the best darn blog....I really enjoy it.

    Alan Berris Group 88

    http://katieberr.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:27 PM , Blogger One Lucky Mom said...

    Wow! Thanks for the compliment. I am glad you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home