Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Where does the time go?

Boy, it's been over a week since I blogged. Here's the top 8 reasons why:

1.)   Still filling out school registration forms every evening.
2.)  Negotiating with La Nina over buying v. taking lunch takes three hours every night leaves me too exhausted to write.
3.)  Spent an entire day of the weekend party hopping and needed several days to recover.
4.)  While keeping track of shin guards for soccer, tights for dance and books for piano, I misplaced my lap top.  
5.)  Busy answering the Magster's questions about why she can't go to school first thing in the morning like her sister.
6.)  Spend every free moment watching the political conventions.  Shouldn't the girls see history? Okay, only one convention was ever on television.  I'll let you guess which one. 
7.)  Developing "homework" for that challenges the Magster (who begs me to give her 'homework') without overwhelming her requires any free brain cells I have. 
8.)  The echo of my own voice shouting "Don't forget your backpack" is driving me batty. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home