Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I was just kidding....

A while back I wrote a post about Saturdays being busy from the time of my post (March or April) until August.  (I tried to find that post, but I couldn't...I hope I didn't dream it.)  As I remember the post I can't find, I was sort being sarcastic, but truthful.  Anyway, it turned out I was right and we had one free Saturday, August 16.  It wasn't completely free, the Dad was out of town, but the girls and I didn't have to be anywhere, so that is about as free as things get for us.  We haven't had a free Saturday since thanks to Giant games and soccer.  

Soccer season ends in three weeks, and I looked forward to a Saturday where I could do nothing again.  Saturday, November 22 looked so promising.  After that, maybe I'd have a free day in January.

Then this week Trump's Dance Academy shattered my hopes and dreams.  They had the nerve to schedule a Nutcracker practice on November 22.  So, soccer ends now on November 15, then dance dominates our lives for the next three weekends, leaving us at December 13-14.  Now, what do you think the odds are that weekend is going to remain commitment free?  Yah.  I'm looking at January.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home