Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Etc., Etc., Etc.

Well, sorry for the long pause...we've been out of town, I've had loads of stories due and it seems that we're still behind from the birthday parties. Here's a quick run down:
  • We just returned from Carly's annual birthday trip to visit her Anqing family and Disneyland. Lots of fodder for the blog. I'll get to it as soon as possible.
  • I've had back to back stories due and a couple of stories that were up in the air suddenly materialized with near term due dates. I have so little control over these things. SO-a couple of great back stories to share.
  • I found out yesterday that my first essay took second place in a local writing contest. You can find a version of it here. Like all writers, I tweaked it before I submitted it any where. The good news is there were more than 2 entries and the judges didn't laugh when they read it.
That's the short version. The long version is yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home