Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A Crazy Day


Today was dance picture day.  Last year, dance pictures just about put me over the edge, but this year hair and make up went much smoother.   I've lived through a dance competition, two Nutcrackers and two recitals, so I'm more experienced.  In fact, with all the hair and make up I do, I'm thinking I should take the test to become a beautician.  After two plus hours in the bathrooms, the girls emerged ready to pose.  I snapped the above picture on our way out to their official appointments.   


And as if the day wasn't enough with pictures, as soon as the last photo was snapped, we rushed home, removed the make up, put on the jeans and headed out to our first Giants game of the year.  The girls made it through ten innings of Giants baseball with a quick trip to the Coke bottle slide and a bag of cotton candy.   

It was a crazy day, but we all survived.  Hopefully, the pictures turned out as well as the game did.   

2 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

    I absolutely love the picture of the girls in their outfits! It's all about the pose, isn't it? And I can see how shy they are ... ahem! Very cute-glad you had fun!

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger Kelly Pollard said...

    Love the contrast of the girls all dolled up for dance and all tom-boyed out for the game.

    Very cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home