Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

She did what??

This morning the girls' got in a fight.  A knock down, drag out because La Nina fed the fish we're fish sitting.  The fist belong to the Magster's friend and duties were supposed to be shared.  The Magster was beside herself.  We tried everything to calm her down but nothing worked.  

Maybe twenty minutes later, La Nina was humming a tune the Magster didn't like.  The Magster told her twice to stop and when La Nina didn't listen, it was revenge time for the fish.  The Magster tweaked her sister's nose.  Yep, you read that right.  She reached over, grabbed her nose and twisted it.  It was a move that made the 3 stooges proud.  Of course, La Nina burst into tears, it hurts to have your nose tweaked.  The Magster, who was completely unsorry, was sent to her room smirking.  And I was left to stifle my giggles and comfort La Nina.  

After a long time out, need to control my giggles, I went back to her room to have a serious discussion about why we don't tweak noses.  The Magster's response to my question if she understood what she did wrong:  "It was about the fish."   Yeah, I knew that.  She did offer the most insincere apology I've ever heard and my guess is she won't have the same problem tomorrow with her sister. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home