Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Life of a Working Mom

Thought I'd post this thought, I've known this for years, but today confirmed it: Stay at home moms have it easier than working moms. I know there's a big debate, but in my mind is clear. Here's my proof. From work today, I did the following tasks:

  • Through an email, reminded the Dad of the dance dress code, of homework procedures and dinner plans.
  • Took a call regarding the size of shirts the girls need from an organization we belong to.
  • Helped find a lost home work binder by text message while in a meeting.

Somehow I just don't think working men face the same challenges, and trust me, stay at home moms are completing these tasks and are not worried about launching 6 global web sites in two weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM , Blogger Ani said...

    I can totally vouch that MY husband never fields these types of calls/needs at work... Me, on the other hand, live with it every.single.day :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home