Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where's One Lucky Mom?

I think the question is where isn't One Lucky Mom. Since I blogged last, I've been in 4 states, in the mountains, on the beach and even in an office working. Yes, you read that right...I landed a job.

A quick recap: With the family we drove 1,000 miles on the annual trip to Colorado. After being gone 10 days, we returned home and two day later I started a job. I worked three days, then we packed up the car and headed to Pismo Beach for the Magster's travel group reunion. When came back from that trip, just in time for me to get the grocery shopping done and get back to work. And that's where I've been ever since.

This weekend is the first weekend since May (yes, May!) when we don't have something major happening. We define major as a dance recital or a trip out of town. So, if you're wondering where I've been, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home