Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Friday, May 06, 2005

An Exciting Day

Today,I received my first check for the article that ran on April 1. I guess that means I can claim the title of 'writer', officially. And today, two of my stories ran in the Pleasanton Weekly. The cover story on parks as well as the story on the Assistance League are mine. Here is the link if you are interested in reading the May 6 edition.

http://www.pleasantonweekly.com/index.shtml

PS- Recognize any of the kids on the cover of the Weekly? The Magster is in the line up of kids sporting her yellow pants. La Nina was with us at the park that day, but refused to forfiet her swing for the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home