Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Friday, October 15, 2004

No News

Hi All-

Since I have gotten a couple of calls regarding the status of things, I thought I would officially write: No News!

And yet, I feel more hopeful now. It is the middle of October finally. Starting tomorrow, it is closer to November than it is to September. We are going to travel in November. Lots of fun stuff happening in the end of October, so I think it will go fast. The wait is feeling shorter. I know on some level, it is shorter every day, but now it is starting to feel shorter. That is really big. Up until now, the shortening of the wait has been intellectual and intangible. It is starting to feel tangible. Before we know it, I will be stressing about packing. I am looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home