Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Friday, May 20, 2005

More Peaceful Day

Whew! I survived my first full week with the knowledge that I no longer have a job. This is different than when I first gave notice. When I first quit, I was in denial. Now, every time I hit a rough patch, my primary escape fantasy is gone. The rough patches now make me wonder "What have I done?"

The week ended well. Nana and Papa had the girls all day. I took a hike, stopped by the Weekly Offices, attended an appointment, cleaned up and worked on an article. When I write it down, it seems like I was productive, but for some reason, I think I am going to get more done when I don't have the girls. It is just so nice to work on something without interruptions.

One other thing you may notice is the new header on this blog. I am now listed in a China Adoption WebRing. Basically, it is simply a directory of sites related to China adoption. If you are interested in paging through the ring, you will find other blogs as well as other commercial sites. That is it for tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home