Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Etc., Etc., Etc.

Thank you for all of the support on my last post. I know I am not alone in my battles. As for things getting better, it is 46 days until Maggie starts pre-school two mornings a week. Not that I am counting or anyting. I figure the next significant improvement comes when she goes to first grade in 5 years. Maybe then I will get that novel written. Seriously, reading your comments made my day. If we ever meet, we can all share bad parent stories.

***************************************************************************************

My vow not to watch reality TV lasted exactly 5 minutes tonight. I heard the music to Survivor and it called me to the family room. Before I knew it I was on the couch, glued to the tribes hiking through the jungle. In the end, I am so glad Steph is back, the old guy had to go, and does anyone know when the Amazing Race and the Apprentice start? When I am supposed to write with all these shows on? Would it be bad if my kids watched Tivo'd versions of these shows in the afternoon with me? I won't get articles done if I keep watching reality TV in the evening.

**************************************************************************************

Speaking of my writing life, my 10th article ran on Friday in the Danville Weekly. It felt like a milestone. I wrote the cover story on Hap Magee. Here is the link:

www.danvilleweekly.com

*************************************************************************************

For China 33 readers: I lied too. SHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home