Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Monday, May 29, 2006

An Open Letter to the Pediatrician

Dear Dr. H:

Thank you for the kind care you gave my daughter yesterday. She seems better today, but a new problem has emerged. I will use my daughter's words to describe our new problem. I took some notes from a conversation I had with her earlier today.

"Mommy, no like doctor. No like pee-pee in cup. Me pee-pee in panties forever. I no pee-pee in potty forever, forever again."

She had 7 accidents today. Seven. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. You don't suppose the cup was traumatic, do you? Any bright ideas oh ever-helpful pediatrician? I'm doing alot of laundry again, and I'm not real pleased.

A Concern Lucky Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home