Maggie Makes Four!

This journal started off documenting the adoption of our youngest daughter. It now follows the twist and turns of our lives as we raise these two amazing little creatures into the best women they can become.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

So, why haven't I updated my blog lately?

Multiple Choice:

1.) The remodel finally got underway and I lost my lap top among the boxes and dust.

2.) The web site I've been working was close to launching, but ran into technical difficulties at the 11th hour, so I spent the past two weeks working night and day to get things back on track.

3.) The kids commandeered the mini-van, drove it to the nearest Cold Stone and ate themselves silly. It took me a week to find them.

4.) We decided it was all too much and we took the kids to Maui for a week..where they swam like fish, ran wild on the beaches and became all too comfortable with the island style of dress: flipflops, sundresses and bikinis...or "ka-pini's" as one children has coined.

Check back in a couple of days for the correct answer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home